Discussions

Ask questions and join conversations around popular topics, and find solutions for common issues.

Learn more
Groups

Connect and collaborate with other Shopify businesses near you, like you, or at your stage of growth.

Learn more
Events

Discover insightful talks and networking opportunities, whether online or in person.

Learn more
Blog

Browse the latest blog posts from Shopify staff on commerce and the Shopify platform.

Learn more

Announcements

16_9 (1).png

Smart Order Routing: Prioritize fulfillment locations to deliver orders faster

We are introducing Smart Order Routing, a new feature that lets you automatically prioritize the best fulfillment location for an order, whether you are shipping from a few warehouses nearby or dozens around the globe.Learn ...

Learn more
pexels-andrew-neel-2312369 Cropped.jpg

A Chance to Win A One Month Shopify Subscription Credit

Want to win a month of Shopify subscription credit? Fill out the Shopify Community survey below – we would love to hear from you. Your responses will help us improve our platform and your experience! Once you have complete...

Learn more
Final Sale Items (2).jpg

Introducing return rules for an improved self-serve experience

We are excited to announce enhancements to the self-serve returns experience to help you manage your returns more efficiently and improve customer satisfaction. You can now set up return rules to determine when customers are...

Learn more
top-view-of-hands-ready-to-open-a-cardboard-box Cropped.jpg

Streamline your inventory management with purchase orders

Purchase orders are now available to help you order and stock inventory from your suppliers. With purchase orders, you can easily save a PDF of your purchase order to send to suppliers, track incoming stock, monitor spending...

Learn more
shopify-academy-foundations-certification-16-9-v1-size.png

Introducing Shopify Certifications

Upskill and stand out with the new Shopify Foundations Certification program Expand your knowledge of Shopify products, learn key business foundations and gain certification badges to display your expertise through the new ...

Learn more

Recent Discussions

Author Avatar
I would like some guidance and support regarding optimizing and resolving Cumulative Layout Shift (CLS) issues on my Shopify store. I have observed th...
Author Avatar
My store DealsataGlaze.com still shows "opening soon" I have a plan and have performed all tasks. Please help
Author Avatar
I am having a hard time trying to hide products tagged as Wholesale from the product recommendation section. Any tips would be greatly appreciated, i...
Author Avatar
Hi there We all know that before your store can make a difference, you need to use a premium theme for your store. If you need a premium theme at a v...
Author Avatar
Hi everyone hope you are doing well. I am currently utilizing a custom theme and I have some specific sections where I would like to incorporate a ba...
Author Avatar
I wish to assist ten people to redesign Thier Shopify store for free
Author Avatar
Hi everyone hope you are doing well I am currently utilizing a custom theme and I have some specific sections where I would like to incorporate a bac...
Author Avatar
is there a way to get inventory report to download to local computer, and not sent in email?
Author Avatar
6i want to assist ten Shopify intending store owners to build a store for free.
Author Avatar
Does anyone here know how I change the view of my orders page so I can visibly see what the customer has ordered? Right now I have to click on the...
Author Avatar
I am trying to connect the Tap & Chip card reader to our iPad running Shopify POS. Everything is brand new...the reader and iPad. It sees the reader (...
Author Avatar
There is a “}” symbol showing up in the very left corner of the top of my webpage above my menu. I think maybe it is from when I attempted to widen ...
Author Avatar
I only have one problem, regarding the design of the main menu on the desktop. I would love for the main menu to look exactly like the mobile menu. I ...
Author Avatar
我跟从ed a chargeback on an order. I spoke to the customer and he said his credit card was compromised and there were unauthorised transactions but ...
Author Avatar
I am starting a financial services consulting company that will cater to the operations aspect of how financial institutions function. There won't be...
Author Avatar
See screenshot below. The variant that is selected has white text. I need it to be black. This option doesn't seem to be available in the theme opt...
Author Avatar
Hello all, Can somebody help with the Product Page design? We would like to have single spacing for the product description. We currently have do...
Author Avatar
How do i change the cart and search icons so i just have the text written out? I use the dawn theme
Author Avatar
Hello. I'm mystified by this (new) error message from CLI 3. I'm trying to build my app and have begun seeing this error when running "npm run de...
Author Avatar
One third of my potential product snippets are not valid "Invalid items can't be used to generate rich results on Google" due to Either "offers", "rev...