Join the Build On Shopify - Summer Edition '23 AMA event. Watch product demos and ask your questions now!Learn more.
Discussions

Ask questions and join conversations around popular topics, and find solutions for common issues.

Learn more
Groups

Connect and collaborate with other Shopify businesses near you, like you, or at your stage of growth.

Learn more
Events

Discover insightful talks and networking opportunities, whether online or in person.

Learn more
Blog

Browse the latest blog posts from Shopify staff on commerce and the Shopify platform.

Learn more

Announcements

16_9 Build-on-Shopify.png

Date Extended: Join Us Now For Build On Shopify - Summer '23 Edition AMA!

Calling all Shopify Merchants and Partners! Don't miss out on the opportunity to join the Build on Shopify - Summer '23 Edition Ask Me Anything (AMA) event happening now. Gain invaluable insights into the newest Shopify prod...

Learn more
hands-typing-on-laptop (1) Cropped.jpg

Inventory State Column Picker Now Available

New to Shopify: the inventory state column picker. With the inventory state column picker, you can now hide or move individual inventory state columns to create your own inventory view. Set your inventory overview in a way t...

Learn more
1920x1080 - getting started with credit.png

Introducing Shopify Credit: the Pay in Full Business Card with No Fees and No Interest

Maximize savings with Shopify Credit; a pay in full business card designed to reward Shopify entrepreneurs like you. No fees, no interest—periodEarn up to 3% cashback rewards where you spend the mostGet extra days to payCred...

Learn more
Screenshot 2023-07-27 at 9.05.38 AM.png

Polaris v12-beta Now Available

Alongside the rollout of our redesigned Shopify admin, we’re introducing Polaris v12. It’s available in beta now, with a stable version coming in late September. The beta release of Polaris v12 will automatically update out...

Learn more
Page content Cropped.png

Built for Shopify - Choose Apps With Confidence

Feel confident choosing, installing, and using apps to unlock opportunities for your business. With the Built for Shopify program, you can quickly identify apps that align with your expectations for performance, safety, usef...

Learn more

Recent Discussions

Author Avatar
Hi can someone help me? How do I remove my store name from the meta title? Please see picture below.... Footy Abroad UK: Myster..... Web U...
Author Avatar
Hi, I have an app with the scope write_discounts. I try the following query: { automaticDiscountNodes (first: 3) { edges { node ...
Author Avatar
Hello Community, We are planning to sell a store of us to an investor but we have the following problem that we have been testing internally with ...
Author Avatar
Hi Guys, I'm experiencing a recurring problem with my website, When I scroll on the mobile version it gets stuck a few seconds before scrolling down....
Author Avatar
Hi everyone. I wondered what is an acceptable store speed? Mine was 84 but has gone down to 61. Is there anyway I can improve this?
Author Avatar
I have 2 x floating buttons on my Shopify store. One is a newsletter signup which is put there by Klaviyo. The other is connected to my rewards progra...
Author Avatar
Hi, I use Variant Option Product Options and I selected the Auto Image on their Options. The problem is when I click on image variations, the ...
Author Avatar
How can I set up delayed delivery dates for holiday orders so that my customers can order their holiday gifts now and choose the delivery date closer ...
Author Avatar
Hello Shopify community! I have some questions about the featured colletion, please see below. How to let the slider start in the middle of t...
Author Avatar
What do you think if customers bargain prices for items they want to buy?
Author Avatar
Hello all, I am looking for any and all feedback on my store please. I have recently changed themes and am working on updating the pictures. ...
Author Avatar
Our store was shut down suddenly by Shopify's Legal Team, due to "APU" violation. I have re-read the document multiple times and cannot find where we ...
Author Avatar
i wanna make a fully custom page on my shopify store and i wanna use html, css and javascript. i don't like idea of using page editor because it somet...
Author Avatar
I would like to increase the height of my background videos on the main page. I changed the code to allow me to go up to 2000 px height but once I go ...
Author Avatar
My Collage images are being forced into preset dimensions. This is causing my left image to crop off the sides and it's becoming a massive portrait or...
Author Avatar
Hello Shopify Community! Can someone please help me with the following? I want to add hovering over header menu but with an animation so it lo...
Author Avatar
Hi, I am struggling to get the home page slideshow text to resize when viewed on a mobile. Half the text is currently cut off. Changing the values...
Author Avatar
嘿,每个人,我在黎明主题和我面对an issue in the payment page where countries cannot be seen because of the background color of the ...
Author Avatar
I made a custom section using html and css, html code is in a new liquid file and I imported the css file using the {{ "filename.css" | assets_url | ...
Author Avatar
hi i can't change the theme for my store, i have started today the free trial and will pay the 15 of september what can i do?