Promotion image
Discussions

Ask questions and join conversations around popular topics, and find solutions for common issues.

Learn more
Groups

Connect and collaborate with other Shopify businesses near you, like you, or at your stage of growth.

Learn more
Events

Discover insightful talks and networking opportunities, whether online or in person.

Learn more
Blog

Browse the latest blog posts from Shopify staff on commerce and the Shopify platform.

Learn more

Announcements

16_9 (1).png

Smart Order Routing: Prioritize fulfillment locations to deliver orders faster

We are introducing Smart Order Routing, a new feature that lets you automatically prioritize the best fulfillment location for an order, whether you are shipping from a few warehouses nearby or dozens around the globe.Learn ...

Learn more
Final Sale Items (2).jpg

引入改进self-serv返回规则e experience

We are excited to announce enhancements to the self-serve returns experience to help you manage your returns more efficiently and improve customer satisfaction. You can now set up return rules to determine when customers are...

Learn more
top-view-of-hands-ready-to-open-a-cardboard-box Cropped.jpg

Streamline your inventory management with purchase orders

Purchase orders are now available to help you order and stock inventory from your suppliers. With purchase orders, you can easily save a PDF of your purchase order to send to suppliers, track incoming stock, monitor spending...

Learn more
shopify-academy-foundations-certification-16-9-v1-size.png

Introducing Shopify Certifications

Upskill and stand out with the new Shopify Foundations Certification program Expand your knowledge of Shopify products, learn key business foundations and gain certification badges to display your expertise through the new ...

Learn more

Recent Discussions

Author Avatar
I have created a custom theme and am trying to integrate Shopify Forms but am running into an issue. When CAPTCHA is enabled, and it kicks in on a for...
Author Avatar
After publishing our app, we ensured that the "test" flag was set to false and completely removed it from the code. However, we are encountering a pro...
Author Avatar
So like the title says my website is randomly becoming unresponsive. Like I can go on homepage https://anayabeautysalon.com/ and then Select ...
Author Avatar
Been noticing that many sites are using cookie banners that need an accept or decline before continuing to the site. Does anyone know if there is any...
Author Avatar
Hey everyone! This is my website: https://naturalendurance.com/ Is it possible to change the order #s that get sent to customers? Our site is...
Author Avatar
Hi, I currently have this as my mobile menu/header and trying to achieve this look instead - all icons at the top header in one line...
Author Avatar
Hello! Here is my website: https://drizzilicious.myshopify.com/ password: geufau I'm trying to change the text color and all the icons on th...
Author Avatar
We had about 700 products online, with most of our products NOT online. Now our entire database with 10x that amount of products is online, and there ...
Author Avatar
Hello, I've recently taken over a Shopify site that needs some work. I would like to obtain a list of products that are missing images. Not necessa...
Author Avatar
I am auditing accessibility and ADA compliance on my website using the WAVE evaluation tool (https://wave.webaim.org/). The website uses the Impulse t...
Author Avatar
Hi, we're noticing an issue where Shopify isn't always sending us the "code={authorization_code}" URL param when a client chooses to install our app. ...
Author Avatar
How to have a carousel of most recent blog post that dynamically updates when there are new ones?
Author Avatar
Hello, I have found a lot of discussions on changing the colour of links on hover, however I haven't found one to suit this particular situation....
Author Avatar
How can I change the name of my Shopify app on the partners program as it doesn't match the name I want to use for the app store?
Author Avatar
Solved
My current menu looks like this: I was able to reduce the font size, now I want to reduce the spacing between the items so I can have the whole...
Author Avatar
Could you guys help me figure out how to add border radius to product images, images in description, add to cart button and email subscription? my sh...
Author Avatar
Hi all, I am using the shopifyApp from @Shopify/shopify-app-express to setup the Shopify webserver but I keep running into this error: Failed ...
Author Avatar
Hello How can I add a hyperlink to a collection? On the picture below I would like people to be able to click Dior at the bottom so they get redirect...
Author Avatar
Hi there, I need some help with the product images on my store. It won't let me select more than one photo per listing, please look at this page:...
Author Avatar
Solved
Hello! My website is below: https://drizzilicious.myshopify.com/ password is: geufau We want to move the items on the menu bar to the left, ...