Discussions

Ask questions and join conversations around popular topics, and find solutions for common issues.

Learn more
Groups

Connect and collaborate with other Shopify businesses near you, like you, or at your stage of growth.

Learn more
Events

Discover insightful talks and networking opportunities, whether online or in person.

Learn more
Blog

从Shopify员工浏览最新的博客文章commerce and the Shopify platform.

Learn more

Announcements

EditionsWebinar_1920x1080_EN.png

Demo for EMEA | Shopify Editions Summer '23

Imagine your business's potential with new Shopify Plus features. In this 30’ session, you’ll get a firsthand look at our biggest features, including:Our latest AI-based features - Sidekick and Shopify MagicBundles appStoref...

Learn more
hands-typing-on-laptop (1) Cropped.jpg

Inventory State Column Picker Now Available

New to Shopify: the inventory state column picker. With the inventory state column picker, you can now hide or move individual inventory state columns to create your own inventory view. Set your inventory overview in a way t...

Learn more
1920 x1080——开始使用OB欧宝娱乐APPcredit.png

Introducing Shopify Credit: the Pay in Full Business Card with No Fees and No Interest

最大化节省Shopify信贷;工资在富尔语l business card designed to reward Shopify entrepreneurs like you. No fees, no interest—periodEarn up to 3% cashback rewards where you spend the mostGet extra days to payCred...

Learn more
Screenshot 2023-07-27 at 9.05.38 AM.png

Polaris v12-beta Now Available

Alongside the rollout of our redesigned Shopify admin, we’re introducing Polaris v12. It’s available in beta now, with a stable version coming in late September. The beta release of Polaris v12 will automatically update out...

Learn more
Page content Cropped.png

Built for Shopify - Choose Apps With Confidence

Feel confident choosing, installing, and using apps to unlock opportunities for your business. With the Built for Shopify program, you can quickly identify apps that align with your expectations for performance, safety, usef...

Learn more

Recent Discussions

Author Avatar
Serviced offices in Kallang offer flexible and fully-equipped workspace solutions. With prime locations and professional amenities, they foster produc...
Author Avatar
Hey everyone! I've been having some difficulty setting up the design of my website the way i want it, I am trying to add some padding to the featu...
Author Avatar
Hey there, I'm trying to put a background image on my site that covers the whole site. With my current code snippet, it repeats in the header and ...
Author Avatar
Hi there, Is anyone can help me fix this issue for search icon on Desktop, as on mobile its showing but on desktop it is not showing, i try adding...
Author Avatar
Solved
Footer on desktop is aligned to the right (=correct) - yet on mobile on the left (=wrong): how to align the footer on mobile to the right too? ...
Author Avatar
Hello, I would love to hide some products from recommendation because they're not for sale. I tried to follow this article (https://community.shopify...
Author Avatar
Solved
Can you help me get rid of the automatically-applied blue background in logo .png on this page? The file has a transparent background but my theme...
Author Avatar
Hello There , Is there any way to reduce the margins both top and bottom only a little bit in the container of the brands page , any idea would ...
Author Avatar
Hi everyone. I have an online store that sells smoking products and accessories. I would like to find a payment gateway that would allow us to rece...
Author Avatar
Can someone please help me fix a navigation issue? I'm having trouble with the mobile device navigating to different menus at the moment. This is a cu...
Author Avatar
Solved
How can I remove the heading "Language"? website: www.10xfuel.com
Author Avatar
Solved
Yesterday when I stopped adjusting some things in my store, all the menu items were black, and when hovered, they stayed in the color I want, "#bf024b...
Author Avatar
Hi. I am currently having a hard time looking for a solution regarding with this. Please help. I created an app 2 weeks ago that was working well....
Author Avatar
Solved
Hi! How can I align the footer menu and language selector (red box) to the right (green box)? website: www.10xfuel.com thank you!
Author Avatar
I'd like to switch the default one-click purchase button on Shopify from Google Pay to Apple Pay. How can I make this change? Store theme name is opti...
Author Avatar
Currently I have a webhook of ORDERS_PAID which will have a order object in json given in the body (https://shopify.dev/docs/api/liquid/objects/order)...
Author Avatar
...idn't go through either but that was on a public holiday when the bank was closed
Author Avatar
I'm trying to change the color of my "Continue Shopping" button on my page when the cart is empty, but can't find directions anywhere.
Author Avatar
Solved
On the following page, can you help me make the first tile below match the background color and width of the second tile? I'd also like to get rid of...
Author Avatar
I renewed a domain back in August but closed the shop in September. I reopened the shop today but the domain is no longer attached. I got an email on ...