Promotion image
Discussions

Ask questions and join conversations around popular topics, and find solutions for common issues.

Learn more
Groups

Connect and collaborate with other Shopify businesses near you, like you, or at your stage of growth.

Learn more
Events

Discover insightful talks and networking opportunities, whether online or in person.

Learn more
Blog

Browse the latest blog posts from Shopify staff on commerce and the Shopify platform.

Learn more

Announcements

年代creenshot 2023-07-27 at 9.05.38 AM.png

Polaris v12-beta Now Available

Alongside the rollout of our redesigned Shopify admin, we’re introducing Polaris v12. It’s available in beta now, with a stable version coming in late September. The beta release of Polaris v12 will automatically update out...

Learn more
Page content Cropped.png

Built for Shopify - Choose Apps With Confidence

Feel confident choosing, installing, and using apps to unlock opportunities for your business. With the Built for Shopify program, you can quickly identify apps that align with your expectations for performance, safety, usef...

Learn more
16_9 (1).png

年代mart Order Routing: Prioritize fulfillment locations to deliver orders faster

We are introducing Smart Order Routing, a new feature that lets you automatically prioritize the best fulfillment location for an order, whether you are shipping from a few warehouses nearby or dozens around the globe.Learn ...

Learn more
Final Sale Items (2).jpg

Introducing return rules for an improved self-serve experience

We are excited to announce enhancements to the self-serve returns experience to help you manage your returns more efficiently and improve customer satisfaction. You can now set up return rules to determine when customers are...

Learn more
shopify-academy-foundations-certification-16-9-v1-size.png

Introducing Shopify Certifications

Upskill and stand out with the new Shopify Foundations Certification program Expand your knowledge of Shopify products, learn key business foundations and gain certification badges to display your expertise through the new ...

Learn more

Recent Discussions

Author Avatar
I am new in shopify and I am just setting up my store. I want my navigation to be on the right, and my logo on the left. and I tried the codes I have ...
Author Avatar
I'm having some issues with my pricing, there seems to be a bug.
Author Avatar
Hello, I'm currently using Debut Theme and I would like to add numbers to my pages so that customers can go to a specific page rather than clicking ne...
Author Avatar
Chinar Park has become quite a popular place to live in Rajarhat, Kolkata. It is located in the Bidhannagar Municipal Corporation, which is in the Nor...
Author Avatar
Hi, Most of my sales come in lumps when I put up a new item/release so a lot of my payouts are lumped together. Today I noticed that even though I...
Author Avatar
Bad
年代hopify.ionnpaa
Author Avatar
I needed to make my header transparent only on the desktop version and I asked for coding earlier and a supporter in the shopify discussion gave me th...
Author Avatar
Hello guys! My Shopify store and another website have a background color of #ffffff, but I noticed their background looks more vibrant and brighter ...
Author Avatar
Hey I have posted multiple products onto my online store, and they show up on my admin page as published and everything but no where on the actual sto...
Author Avatar
年代olved
Hi,please check my store and give me some feedbacks guys https://nawpro.myshopify.com/.thanks
Author Avatar
I have been trying to submit my documents for shopify payments but it does not work. I have a submission request for adress verification, i sub...
Author Avatar
Hi, I have recently integrated Razer Merchant Service (RMS) with my Shopify store, and the integration status shows as "active", allowing me to a...
Author Avatar
I received an order fulfilled it and it has been received by the customer. I have not received a scheduled pay out, it's been two weeks and nothing. A...
Author Avatar
Especially on the app ;( I have so many variants (clothing store) and now have extra clicks, etc to find out simply how many I have in stock. Can ...
Author Avatar
I'm trying to get in contact with Shopify to find some documentation guaranteeing the authentication of a store's sales figures/reporting. I'm looking...
Author Avatar
Hello, my name is Brandon and I need some help with one thing that is bugging me its having the compare price only on the main page and the product pa...
Author Avatar
I have installed the shop app and had lots of unlisted items. I finally realised it was because they were not categorised. I have never used this f...
Author Avatar
Shopify,昨晚我的商店去住。所有looked good online. Logged back in to Shopify, received error message "404." Today connected PayPal...
Author Avatar
I really hope that my topic/subject line makes sense. For some more details of what I am after here's what I have in mind: Customers log in to th...
Author Avatar
Hi, I am trying to set up my store and as I was trying to estimate the shipping rate, I see that on the Shopify shipping calculator USPS flat rate pr...