Promotion image
Discussions

Ask questions and join conversations around popular topics, and find solutions for common issues.

Learn more
Groups

Connect and collaborate with other Shopify businesses near you, like you, or at your stage of growth.

Learn more
Events

Discover insightful talks and networking opportunities, whether online or in person.

Learn more
Blog

Browse the latest blog posts from Shopify staff on commerce and the Shopify platform.

Learn more

Announcements

16_9 (1).png

Smart Order Routing: Prioritize fulfillment locations to deliver orders faster

We are introducing Smart Order Routing, a new feature that lets you automatically prioritize the best fulfillment location for an order, whether you are shipping from a few warehouses nearby or dozens around the globe.Learn ...

Learn more
Final Sale Items (2).jpg

Introducing return rules for an improved self-serve experience

We are excited to announce enhancements to the self-serve returns experience to help you manage your returns more efficiently and improve customer satisfaction. You can now set up return rules to determine when customers are...

Learn more
top-view-of-hands-ready-to-open-a-cardboard-box Cropped.jpg

Streamline your inventory management with purchase orders

Purchase orders are now available to help you order and stock inventory from your suppliers. With purchase orders, you can easily save a PDF of your purchase order to send to suppliers, track incoming stock, monitor spending...

Learn more
shopify-academy-foundations-certification-16-9-v1-size.png

Introducing Shopify Certifications

Upskill and stand out with the new Shopify Foundations Certification program Expand your knowledge of Shopify products, learn key business foundations and gain certification badges to display your expertise through the new ...

Learn more

Recent Discussions

Author Avatar
Hello, Being trying for days now, i need to put the button under the slideshow. As it is in the mobile version (same color also) I use dawn...
Author Avatar
Hi all, I noticed in the docs that to get the product listings count, we need to use the rest client to make a call to `product_listings/count` e...
Author Avatar
I live in Turkey and I want to start e-commerce and selling in Saudi Arabia, but the problem is that payment gateways are not available in Turkey. You...
Author Avatar
Hello Shopify Community, I have been a part of this amazing platform for quite a while now, and have been thrilled by the overwhelming support tha...
Author Avatar
Hi i am new here, i want to create two row header in dawn theme like amazon. my store link is https://lamaisondudecorz.com/ password paksa
Author Avatar
I just made some edits to a product description. It's saved on the Shopify backend, but is not updating on my website. I've tried using I'm not a code...
Author Avatar
Our free trial has ended and since been trying purchase a plan we can't. When we go to Credit Card İnformation section, there is lock icon next to Ca...
Author Avatar
Hi, Dawn Theme Version 10.0.0 I am finding difficulties in converting my footer into a collapsible form on mobile view. Is there any way to ma...
Author Avatar
i am selling digital product and i dont want coustomer address city pincode and other things i just want first name phone no and email pls help me
Author Avatar
FIRSTLY the logo on my website homepage do not have explicit width and height so my homepage load speed is effected ...... and when we go on products ...
Author Avatar
Hi, I would like to have my different options, such as the quick links, contact and newsletter in the footer of my site being in collapsible rows....
Author Avatar
logo picture on the home page does not have proper explicit width and height toh can you tell me how to fix that MY SITE IS DAGGERDUDS.IN
Author Avatar
上海opify inbox out of nowhere overnight give me an error about "Request the “Customers” and “Apps and Channels” permissions from an admin. I am sing...
Author Avatar
How do I fix this The- Attempting to close HtmlElement 'head' before HtmlElement 'script' was closed in theme.liquid
Author Avatar
Hey there! On 2 out of 5 of my Empire Theme collection pages the breadcrumbs are showing incorrectly (see below) Please see below example: ...
Author Avatar
Hello. I have 1 collection with 1 shirt and 5 color variations. Would like to know if is possible to use the "Featured Collection" block/section o...
Author Avatar
Hello guys and dolls, i need a code so i can reduce this header text to a smaller text. Anything will help me out. Thanks in advance.
Author Avatar
we're building our own shopify sales channel to let shopify merchants connect their store to our standalone marketplace application. in buildi...
Author Avatar
I've frequently faced the following issue for the last few days. There’s a problem loading this page There’s a technical problem with Shopify that h...
Author Avatar
Hey, Compare at price is set on all my products but it's displayed only on one, on second one only regular price is showed? In addition, on sticky add...