Join the Build On Shopify - Summer Edition '23 AMA event. Watch product demos and ask your questions now!Learn more.
Discussions

Ask questions and join conversations around popular topics, and find solutions for common issues.

Learn more
Groups

Connect and collaborate with other Shopify businesses near you, like you, or at your stage of growth.

Learn more
Events

Discover insightful talks and networking opportunities, whether online or in person.

Learn more
Blog

Browse the latest blog posts from Shopify staff on commerce and the Shopify platform.

Learn more

Announcements

16_9 Build-on-Shopify.png

Join Us Now For Build On Shopify - Summer '23 Edition AMA!

Calling all Shopify Merchants and Partners! Don't miss out on the opportunity to join the Build on Shopify - Summer '23 Edition Ask Me Anything (AMA) event happening now. Gain invaluable insights into the newest Shopify prod...

Learn more
hands-typing-on-laptop (1) Cropped.jpg

Inventory State Column Picker Now Available

New to Shopify: the inventory state column picker. With the inventory state column picker, you can now hide or move individual inventory state columns to create your own inventory view. Set your inventory overview in a way t...

Learn more
1920x1080 - getting started with credit.png

Introducing Shopify Credit: the Pay in Full Business Card with No Fees and No Interest

Maximize savings with Shopify Credit; a pay in full business card designed to reward Shopify entrepreneurs like you. No fees, no interest—periodEarn up to 3% cashback rewards where you spend the mostGet extra days to payCred...

Learn more
截图2023-07-27在9.05.38 AM.png

Polaris v12-beta Now Available

Alongside the rollout of our redesigned Shopify admin, we’re introducing Polaris v12. It’s available in beta now, with a stable version coming in late September. The beta release of Polaris v12 will automatically update out...

Learn more
Page content Cropped.png

Built for Shopify - Choose Apps With Confidence

Feel confident choosing, installing, and using apps to unlock opportunities for your business. With the Built for Shopify program, you can quickly identify apps that align with your expectations for performance, safety, usef...

Learn more

Recent Discussions

Author Avatar
When I click search there's this annoying translucent white overlay that appears on the bottom. I wish for the search bar to just appear on the top...
Author Avatar
Hi There, I am wanting to make the white box background on the button disappear on the image banner. See image attached
Author Avatar
Hey there! I’m a band on tour and usually I do not have this problem. We are based out of Ohio but we are on the west coast currently. The sales...
Author Avatar
Dear Techies, Hope y'all are well, I need some help with the header of my theme. Currently my cart and search icon is not in a line on some mobile...
Author Avatar
Hi There, May we request the introduction of a theme overrides folder which mirrors the folder structure of a theme? Then any files placed into it...
Author Avatar
Hi There, Can we request a per-block checkbox on all blocks that makes a block either page-specific or template-wide? That way merchants (who ...
Author Avatar
Hi, I have set up a workflow to receive the draft order email template to my sales inbox when a customer presses "quote" in the checkout. Th...
Author Avatar
Using the Dawn theme, I would like to fix the Footer to the bottom of the page for both desktop and mobile. On pages where there is very little co...
Author Avatar
Hi, I have set up a workflow to receive the draft order email template to my sales inbox when a customer presses "quote" in the checkout. Th...
Author Avatar
I am using the Empire Theme from Pixel Union. It crops Blog Page Feature images to a non-standard ratio. I am using standard 16x9 ratio feature im...
Author Avatar
hi, i talked to customer service and they said there is javascript error in my store. Is there anyone who can help me solve this?
Author Avatar
Hi There, We updated to Dawn v11 but no customisations come through, requiring us to redo everything. I realise this nuclear 'erase and insta...
Author Avatar
I want to learn than earn.
Author Avatar
Hello, I am having a problem with my images. Only some of them are showing on mobile while all are showing on desktop. Does someone has a solution ple...
Author Avatar
Today we globally launched a clothing brand that would operate worldwide, with 6 franchises in Switzerland, Chile, the United States, and Argentina. S...
Author Avatar
Solved
Hi all, I have several cosmetics stores. I want to login to all stores equally with one login. If possible, I would like to be able to make purc...
Author Avatar
Hi! Does anyone know how to fix issue with scrolling of a column in a multicolumns block? Now if you swipe too hard, the multicolumn scroll too far an...
Author Avatar
Hi im trying to upload my product image and when you zoom in the background is white. I was uploading them before and they were normal the background...